Hello world, this is my first Jekyll blog post. This post will always serve as a test bed when I decide to try out something new. So please don’t bother about it.
Changes (June 8, 2020)
- Most posts in this blog are now served with justified text alignment.
- All pages are now minified. Bandwidth savings for the users.
Changes (June 7, 2020)
- Post excerpts now display post date(s). Unfortunately, I needed to fork parts of the jekyll theme, including the home layout in order to do this. It was the only way to do this and prevent the rest of the pages from breaking. I still need to figure out about displaying tags on homepage.
Changes (June 2, 2020)
- Backend change: Last modified is now automatically set in a post.
- Performance tweaks to the blog: PageSpeed Insights now seems to give this a 90+ score. Good enough for me.
Changes (May 28, 2020)
- The blog is now hosted on Netlify. The GitHub repo (in case someone found it) has now been made private. Its a personal blog folks, and I rule here with an iron fist, so deal with it.
Changes (Feb 18, 2020)
- The about page now has a comments section, which can be used to contact me, if required. Please don’t misuse it.
- The blog is now based on the Minimal Mistakes Jekyll theme: https://github.com/mmistakes/minimal-mistakes. So far so good. Besides the theme includes certain neat stuff like “post-updated-date” and having “table-of-contents” for posts.
- Easy life for me, better experience for the readers, if any